Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Parent Orientation next week!


Happy First Day of School!!
My little guy went to his first day of preschool this morning! I couldn't help but feel the same excitement I used to feel on the first day of school. It was in the air! Let the FUN begin!

Let's Play Music classes are only 2 weeks away! I'm very excited to start a new year with you all! Some of you are moving on to Green Turtle Shells and will see some new friends in class...keyboards! Others of you are just beginning the exciting adventure with Red Balloons and have a lot to look forward to!

We need to get a bit more oriented before the first day to ensure a successful year. The Mandatory Parent Orientation is next Wednesday, the 18th, at 7:00 for Red Balloons and 8:00 for Green Turtle Shells. Just you, no little people yet :)

I'll see you next week!
Post a Comment