Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let's Play Music shirts!

Did you know there are ALL kinds of Let's Play Music shirts for sale?!
How adorable will your child look in this?
Carson (my 4 year old) was "playing Let's Play Music" and asked if he could wear his bag with the logo on it like a shirt while he pretended to be the teacher. ha ha . It reminded me of all the adorable shirts available.

There's the standard styles above, but there are also fitted styles, different colors, shirts with the semester logos on them. And there are even a few styles of shirts for us ladies! Button down, polo, v-neck, crew, etc.
To order them, just let me know what you'd like and I'll get it for you! My boy's getting the green one above. He's going to be SO excited!

The childs' shirts are $12.00 and the pink shirt above is $20.00.
Post a Comment