Saturday, April 28, 2012

Recital 2012

I had a great time at my 1st years' end-of-the-year program today! They did such a great job and were SO cute! 3 months off then they're back in class applying their mad skills to the keyboard! Congratulations on a great year Blue Bugs and families!
Here the kids are listening to "Argonnaise" from Carmen by Georges Bizet. They're acting out the minor theme where in our puppet show we call Magical Lamp the mean genie is out of the lamp.
For their turn on the bells, my class accompanied Miss Kristi's 3 classes with a mi,re,do ostinato while they sang 3 Blind Mice. Beautiful job!
My boy did his recital today too! Here's my 5 year old playing a major scale up and down and then a tricky ostinato during the song Do, Re, Mi. Great job kiddo! Do-mi-mi, mi-sol-sol, re-fa-fa, la-ti-ti!
-Kendra
Post a Comment