Sunday, August 11, 2013

August Newsletter-Super Excited for Classes!

and back to music class!

School has started in Mesa, and so are Let's Play Music and Sound Beginnings classes! I've been preparing the studio for the new semester and I'm getting more and more excited! Before I know it, I'll be getting to know all the precious new students and singing and dancing with them! 

I also get excited when I think about the 2nd and 3rd year students who get to build on the knowledge they've internalized thus far. How fun it is to watch them discover new skills while having so much fun doing it! My son will be transposing and improvising on the piano and will get to write his own piece of music this year in his 3rd level class!  

And I am beyond excited to be teaching the new Sound Beginnings curriculum for 2-4 year-olds! My daughter gets to take this class at only 3 years old! What a treat it is to watch her lay such a great foundation for future musical talent. Can't wait! continue reading...


also in this issue:
  • FAQ's about LPM and SB
  • Testimonials
  • General info about the programs
  • videos of actual classroom lessons
Post a Comment